Monday 26 June 2017

Lewis Lakes - St. Leonard's Yard

I Managed to get a lot done over the weekend, all the point work for the yard has now been installed and wired up.  I have also fitted the ground throws.  The First 2 yard tracks have been fitted.  I now need to buy 2 RH points and 1 LH point to complete the yard.  And i need to pick up more Ground throws for Caboose Industries.

I also do a lot of model painting, so i have managed to add a shelve to store tools and paints   























For some reason it has taken me ages to workout how to do the ramp down onto the Roundhouse,  But i seem to have it worked out, and the lift out section only has to drop about and inch and a half.

The first lift out section has been complete only 4 more to design, very please with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment