Monday 27 June 2016

PERTH SHOW 2016



 I was up at the Perth Model Show yesterday.  I had a good day catching up with a lot of different people that i had not seen for while.

There was one or two new layouts, most i had seen before,  and for my scale there was not a lot selling wise to buy, so my Wallet didn't take as big a hit as it did at the show in Glasgow.

This small On30 layout caught my eye as they were using real water for the waterfall along with a mister at the bottom of the fall, was very well done.  But i am not sure the guys in the boat enjoyed it much......
So on to my very least favorite part of the Hobby, wiring is the Wiring. I managed to finish the last point on the layout, so they are no all wired up.  I have made a start in running all the track droppers to Copperclad ready to take the Power Bus.  I am using the Gaugemaster Seep PM1, I find them to be very cheap and very easy to use.  Next steps will be lay a few more lengths of track then i need to sort the bridges out.  I picked up a few Detailing parts, some people, animals and Windows and Doors.  Along with some ballast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment