Thursday 6 July 2017

New Rolling Stock


This weekend i took advantage of a good Bonus at work about bought myself 3 Loco's to run on the Layout.




I really like the Black and White of NS and found this F7a number 4271 on Ebay fully chipped and Sound  I will be keeping an eye out for a F7b unit to sit behind it.  This is my first Sound Loco, so i am looking forward to giving it a spin around the tracks.




I had a few days away in Blairgowrie in the North of Scotland,  while there i was close to a shop Mac's Models,  The shop is a bit like a jumble sale with bits of everything everywhere.  They has just took in some second hand HO so i had a look through it and found these too loco's both DCC ready.

The first was Athearns C44-9W NS number 9669,  this is DCC ready and i am looking to put a sound chip in this some day, but at first i will just get a cheap decoder to let me get it running on the track.





The next was - Broadway Limited Number 800 H0 U.S. diesel locomotive ALCO RSD-15 AT & SF this is a cracking looking loco, and i will be trying to put a sound Chip in this






I have managed to get a lot of work done over the weekend,  I have about 6 lengths of track to go in on the bottom yard, to have that finished.  I have connected most of the wires together so all the track outside the Helix is now powered.  Once i have finished the Yard, i will work on sorting the wiring in the Helix, one step at a time thou

No comments:

Post a Comment