Wednesday 27 May 2015

Workshop Update

Workshop update.....

Inside of the workshop is sheeted out.  I have mixed PVA with white paint to coat the walls and the ceiling, this should seal the walls before i paper them.




 I built my workbench along the back wall, its 2 feet deep (600mm) and just under 10 feet long (3000mm).  I plan to use this to build the layouts i want to take to shows. I have started to build two storage shelves above.  Below the workbench i will be building more storage space, but i have my new bathroom suite in storage there until i can get it installed in a few weeks.



I am searching the internet just now for ideas on a workstation for me, how to lay it out, and what height to put it at.  First i need to get rid of the bathroom stuff. than i can complete the storage and work space

No comments:

Post a Comment